Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Six Flags is Right Around the Corner!

I am so excited that it is only 3 days away from the Six Flags trip. I e-mailed Ms. Young and Dean Hughes about the leaving time but we still have no news on that. Ms. Young said we should leave at 10am but I think that is WAY too late since we won’t be there until at least noon. After noon many people start coming out and things become very crowded. I enjoy Six Flags but waiting 2 hours to be on a ride for one minute isn’t really my thing. It will be fun to be with friends and people from other campuses.

Today is our second meeting for SGA and tomorrow is the first meeting for the International Business Club. Ale, the vice president is doing a great job at organizing everything and keeping things running for the International Business Club. Last week Ale and I went over some information for the International Business club. We want to also make a rule book for the club so that after we graduate future students will have something to go off of. Over time the club has gotten smaller and eventually it slowly faded away. I got very occupied with SGA and I could not make the time to dedicate to the club. Ale was wonderful at stepping in and helping me out in this process. That’s how presidents and vice presidents should always be like.

Last week was the Passaic County Fair, which was a walking distance from Berkeley. Ale and I decided to go on Thursday night after her class and it was a lot of fun. We went on rides, played some games and had great food. When we were going there we totally missed the turn and somehow ended up on Route 46! Later on we called Nicole and she gave us directions since she was there before we were. After we finally found the place we realized how close we were this whole time but did not see any signs. We felt pretty dumb!

No comments: