Thursday, May 29, 2008

Windows 2007

I just got back from my class and it’s time to eat some dinner before bed time. I have been on a serious salad fix lately with this warm weather. A salad is nice cool and really refreshing. I think what really tops it off is the Melting Pot House dressing that use. It’s tangy and sweet and it’s a perfect touch.

I cannot believe we only have two more SGA meetings until the spring quarter is over. We have a few more events going on but their small and simple. Next week we were going to have field day but unfortunately it got canceled. Because of that we have decided to have an ice cream social and call it “Get the SCOOP from SGA!” How great is that saying that Ms. Young came up with???

As I mentioned in my last blog we had a girl interested in giving SGA an event idea regarding lost and missing children. We did not really know what she wanted to do so we invited her to our meeting but she did not show up today. I think that she wasn’t able to get off from work because it was a sudden thing. If she really cares about the cause I’m sure she will try to make one of our other meetings.

One thing I must address to students who have been at Berkeley for a while is the new Microsoft Office program. If you have already taken your core Office classes, I would strongly recommend taking some of the other advanced classes. The reason I am recommending this is because as everyone knows everyone has switched to the 2007 version. It is totally different than from the old one that we learned back in 2005! I am currently taking Advanced Spreadsheets and Database and it is a great class. I have found out a lot about Excel that I know I will use for the future. It’s a very good class to take as an elective!

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Windows 2007, like you said, is totally different from the other versions. I remember when it first came out and I used the trial for a couple of months now and I like it. My favorite progream from the entire suite is PowerPoint. I do believe that everyone should take computer courses and be able to adjust to the evolution of technology.