Monday, May 19, 2008

Pet Picture Contest

I must say that weekends never seem long enough. I feel like I just had class, and its already back to Monday. I’m happy to know that next Monday we have off because of Memorial Day!

This week will be interesting because we get to do an activity on Wednesday which is donating profits to a local animal shelter. I have always tried to do something for pets because it’s a nice gesture and animals can’t help themselves. We also have a pet picture contest where students will be able to submit their pet pictures and the prize is a $20 gift card to Target. If you would like to enter a picture send it to akopec157@gmail.com.

I’m happy to hear that for my Changing Family class I have no graded homework assignment for this week. Because it’s a holiday weekend our professor decided to cut us some slack and only assign us reading, videos and discussion board. Something cool I’ve noticed in this class that I have not had other professors do it use voice e-mails. Whenever we have an assignment, our teacher sends us feedback through a voicemail that we can access online. This makes it a lot more personal and it’s nice to see that they took individual time out to send you a voicemail. I have never had any other classes do that.

No comments: