Friday, May 16, 2008

Flower Hour

You know what’s cool? I was talking to Rebecca which is the girl that is also doing an internship with me, and she is taking an online class just like me. The only difference is that he teacher is teaching it from South America! The professor had to move but she was still employed at Berkeley. She said they need specific times to contact her because she’s in a different time zone, but I think that is so cool! I didn’t know it was possible.

Flowers flowers everywhere, especially around the Garret Mountain campus! On Wednesday we had our Flower Hour event and it was great. One professor brought her whole class over to plant flowers and paint pots. Ms. Young being as talented as she is, made pots for all the SGA officers and members. It was a really nice gesture and my flower is currently getting watered in the rain today. Check out our pictures from the event…



My internship and classes are going well. My eyes are starting to feel the strain of being in front of a computer for extended periods of time though. We have not had any other events to go to recently, but I’m sure we will down the line. I’m disappointed we don’t have a discussion board for one of my classes this week. We didn’t get one because the professor wants us to concentrate on our paper about Marriage VS Single people. I just finished it, and it was really fun to write it and interview people.

No comments: