Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Winners of Our Contest!

I keep thinking today is Monday since we had Monday off. I normally work on Mondays and today the whole time I was at my other job I was thinking I had to go to my other job. We have the results of the Berkeley College Pet Picture Contest! In first place comes Yazmin Vazquez, second place is Lissette Gines and the third place was taken by me with my Siberian husky named Blue. It was a great event that we need to consider doing again.

It’s already week 9 of this quarter and professors are slowly trying to close things off. For my internship my professor asked me my supervisors e-mail address so that they can evaluate our performance. It’s a nerve wracking process because I want to do know my grade now, but I have to wait until grades are posted. Just like anyone else I’m curious as to what my final grade will be. I hope it’s an A!

Today I got an e-mail from Ms. Young that a student is interested in using our bulletin board to post lost and missing children. We thought that it would be a good idea to do so but we want to get the student involved. I feel that if she’s interested in using our bulletin board for a cause that she really cares about she should join SGA and see what we are about as well. We all want to work with students in creating events they are interested in, but we also need their support in supporting us.

No comments: