Thursday, May 8, 2008

Minute of Fame

Today was the photo shoot and filming that was done at the Garret Mountain campus. I came in to meet someone at 3pm in the Student Center, and I was the last one to be filmed. They told me to be myself, speak about what I really feel about the school and enjoy myself. Well, I did just that! I was asked several questions about the campus and I had nothing but good things to say.

Later on I had some pictures taken in professional wear as well as casual wear. We even went outside to take pictures in front of one of the most beautiful trees on campus. We took come pictures leaning against the tree and some laying in the petals from the tree reading a book. The weather ended up being perfect for this thing. It was a really nice experience.

Later on we had our meeting where there were more pictures taken. Today was a special day because it was Ms.Youngs birthday! The Dean along with Ms. Coppola crashed our meeting and brought us a cake! We had some left over chips and salsa from yesterday as well as lots of drinks. We had a mini party to celebrate the event.

No comments: