Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekly Update

I really can’t get used to this one time on campus deal. Since this quarter stated I’ve been feeling out of place not having to go anywhere. I think in the summer time event though I don’t have to take any on campus classes, I will do so anyway. I am the type of person that needs to get out and have that person to person contact.

One good thing about today was that today was my pay day! I can finally pay off the books I had to just buy. Today was the first activity period activity. Cesar Castro, who works in Career Services, presented a presentation about setting your personal goals and how to accomplish yours. I wasn’t able to attend because I was working on my internship, but I thought it was a great idea. Many students need a push and ideas on how to manage their time and follow through with what they do.

Tomorrow is our second SGA meeting. Last week we had good conversation and we got good input from students and other members. Ms. Young did not attend because she forgot about the meeting. We were surprised that she didn’t show up because she’s usually the first one there. When we found her after the meeting we found out that she was shopping for another event that night and the meeting totally slipped her mind. I hope she makes this meeting because we have a lot of questions for her.

If you’re interested in attending meet up tomorrow, Thursday at 4pm in the Multimedia Room.

No comments: