Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Week Passing By

It’s already Wednesday, and the week is flying by. I have been driving myself crazy because I am not used to spending this much time home. Since for my internship I work from home, that’s 25 hours I spend at home extra! I’m used to running around, getting things done and seeing people. I only have one class on campus so that’s my only drive of the week besides work. It’s been hard being cooped up in the house, but I’m managing well.

With the weather getting nicer, I can do more outdoor activities. Today is the activity period. I am unable to make it because I have to work on my internship especially since we have switched gears to working on the business plan. I’m happy that they have a wonderful weather so that they can do it outside. I hope someone takes pictures for me!

Friday I have a meeting in Montclair for my internship. Ms. Ware is unable to attend, so it will be just me and Rebecca. It’s nice to have someone with me so that we can experience things together. We are getting so many opportunities to seminars it’s hard to keep track of them all. I already have another set up for April 22nd in NYC. It’s at 8:30 am, so I am dreading having to wake up that early! I’m sure it will be worth the effort.

No comments: