Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hope for Understanding

Its only 3:30 and I am patiently awaiting my last final exam today. Most of the class took their final yesterday but because I was unable to make it that day the professor and I made special arrangements to meet today. The professor was very nice and understanding. Since what I was doing was very important he didn’t have a problem with me moving the final. I spoke to him after class and we made the arrangement to meet today.

Berkeley College professors are usually very understanding. This is great because I’m having an issue with my Changing Families class. Our professor has posted our grades and I saw that my final grade came out to being 89.36! I sent her an e-mail if she knows if the grade will get rounded up to an A or if it will stay a B. I also asked her if it was to stay a B if I could do some type of extra credit to bring the grade up .64 points. I will feel so ridicules if I was so close to an A but it’s unable to be rounded. If this happens I will have all A’s in my classes. It’s a great accomplishment. She has not responded to me yet, but I am waiting patiently.

For SGA next quarter we are having some issues making a time for a meeting. Everyone has such a different schedule and nobody can just drop their jobs or other responsibilities. This is mine and Ale’s last quarter and our schedules are more packed than ever. We all need to work to support ourselves with the HIGH gas prices on top of our other expenses. We have not decided on a time or place yet but I hope we come to a decision soon.

No comments: