Sunday, April 29, 2007

Zootopia

It seems to me that the weeks in school go by so much faster ever since I started taking night classes. It felt like I barely had time to do anything before, but now the feeling is worse. I had an exam to take on Thursday which only took me sixteen minutes to complete and then I was able to go home. I like it when professors let us go after exams because it’s a nice way to relive stress and not waste time. My International Marketing class teacher was supposed to post the exam on Blackboard but he hasn’t done it yet. I hope that he has changed his mind because his exams are quite long and it would be difficult to cram and get them done by Tuesday. When I say long, I mean ten pages, single spaced assignments!

In the International Business Club we have decided that the event which we’ll organize for the school is pizza and a movie. Yesterday I filled out all the paperwork to hand in, but my only issue is I still to find a movie to show. I will have to run to the library sometime tomorrow to see if maybe the librarian can help me pick something out. They are usually very helpful when it comes to searching for something.

I recently found out something that’s very exciting and I’m all psyched about! The radio station Z100 will be coming to our school on Wednesday and giving away tickets to Zootopia, which is a very popular concert in the tri state area. Since I was asked to write about the event in my Blogs, I am one of the lucky people that will be going with one of my friends. I will have to ask the Vice President of the Club to cover for me this week so that I can attend this event and help out. Should be interesting and fun!

No comments: