Sunday, April 1, 2007

Commercial and New Quarter

Today is the last day of my spring break, and I’m somewhat excited to see what my new professors and classes are going to be like. I’m sort of dreading my Algebra class this quarter because I’m not too good with math. I logged into Blackboard and read some information about my professors, and they seem like very interesting people. Two of the professors I’ll have this quarter, I’ve already had in my previous classes, but two of them are new. I once again have the professor who assigns those single spaced, six page papers! I hope he isn’t too overwhelming again.

The other day I got an e-mail from Ms. Covino with an offer to be in a Berkeley College commercial! It should be really interesting to do that, since I have never done anything along those lines before. I have to go to the Paramus campus this Tuesday, which is about 30 minutes from my house and be there at 8:15am. I was advised to bring two outfits, one business like suit and the other casual. I think I’m going to wear the casual one, and bring the suit, since I will be much more comfortable.

Tomorrow I need to find Mr. Maher to sit down with him and go over the new flyer or brochure for the International Business Club. Since some of the events have already happened that were advertised, the brochure needs to be changed and edited a bit. I am hoping to get a lot of new members this quarter to make the club a success. The club convention is on Wednesday, so I don’t really have a lot of time with work and class tomorrow, and commercial on Tuesday. I hope everything works out well in time!

No comments: