Friday, May 4, 2007

Z100

I feel like week by week my days are getting busier. I have recently started substitute teaching since I’ve gained my sixty credits from Berkeley College. I was able to start earlier because Berkeley goes by quarters and not by semesters, giving me more credits faster. I got to go back to my old high school and the teachers are quite surprised to see me back so soon.

On Wednesday Z100 came to our school which was pretty interesting. They set up some speakers outside of the student center and played some music for the campus as well as gave away some stickers. They had a raffle going for two more tickets they were giving away to Zootopia. I was supposed to meet up with Ms. Tripp who works in Student Development, but after looking for her for a while, I was told that she wasn’t there that day. I was supposed to do something with her and the Z100 representatives then meet the other two winners so that I would know who I’m sharing the limousine with. I then tried to look for Mr. Maher to see if maybe he knew anything about my meeting with Ms. Tripp, but he didn’t.

I was unable to go to my International Business Club meeting this week, but I left instructions for Alex, the club’s vice president, instructions on what are important subjects to discuss. I asked her to make a game plan for the “pizza and a movie” day as well as discuss what country each person would like to research for our game show. We thought it would be creative and fun if we did research on the countries that we originated from. Our “International” club's membership this quarter is quite diverse, each of us is actually from a different country. I will find out better details about how the meeting went next week

No comments: