Monday, March 31, 2008

First Day

Today was a very exciting day. Not only was it the first day of classes (I didn’t have any today), but my first day of the internship. Ms. Ware, Rebecca and I met at a diner around the school today to discuss the deliverables. Ms. Ware was very nice and she was very detailed about going over the information. Tomorrow I am going to her house because we will be going to NYC for a conference. I was a bit nervous about going to the city on my own so she was nice enough to take me with her.

Tomorrow I have my only class that I take on campus. I was going to buy books today but I got lazy after my meeting and decided that I will buy it tomorrow. SGA officers are having a meeting tomorrow at 4pm. We decided that we will collage pictures in order to decorate the student center. Last quarter we talked about doing this in order to bring some spirit into the room and make it more of a home for students.

We are also planning to have a collage day for students. They will be able to bring in their own pictures of them and their friends and make posters to put in the student center. It should be a really fun activity. This event is very similar to “Inspire Your Heart with Art Day”. Look out for the event!

No comments: