Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Done Deal

Ugh today was that time again where I had to sell my books. It’s always painful because I spent about $400 for my books and only got $124 back. I feel so ripped off! I use the book for only few months and I barely got anything back. I sold 4 books. I learned my lesson last quarter and sold my books ASAP this time. There is a limit as to how many books they can buy back so it’s first come first serve.

Today I have also taken my last final for the quarter. It was in my Human Sexuality class. The test was 150 questions and it covered about 8 chapters. In that class we only had a midterm and a final exam. I really wasn’t so fond of this setup because I feel like everything gets piled up all at once. I like to get things done as they come at me but instead all this information from all these chapters are all mushed together. It can get a bit confusing with all this detailed information but at the end I got an 88% on my final. I’m pretty impressed since it was 150 questions!

I really enjoyed all my classes this quarter. The professors were great and the classes were entertaining. I feel like I have learned a lot and I’m looking forward to next quarter. It will be a whole new experience with having an internship and taking two more online classes. SGA meetings are now going to be run Tuesday at 4:00 in the Multimedia Room. Don’t forget to join us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.