Monday, March 26, 2007

Internship

I am on my seventh quarter at Berkeley now, and I am more than half way done with college. I have no idea where the time has gone, but its definitely still going. I was looking over my degree audit, a form that tells you what classes you have taken as well as what classes you still need to take before you have met all of your degree requirements, and I realized that I need two internships before I graduate. I am the kind of person that likes to have everything laid out and prepared for me for when the time comes. I need to go to career services to talk about my internships and get a head start on planning things so I’m not left out in the cold when the time comes. Its never a bad thing to be prepared!

From talking to other students I have heard that during your internships you need to work about twenty to twenty five hours per week. I am hoping that career services can find me a paid internship because it will be quite hard to work two jobs as well as go to school at the same time. Have to get that process in gear!

No comments: