Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Busy, busy,busy....

Can we say busy bee?!?! Two more days of classes left, a week of finals and I am done with this quarter! It seems to me like all the work is piling up for me all at once. I have never been so ready for spring break. All my friends are on spring break now, but Berkeley College has a spring break a week later than most colleges. I like this because when I’m on vacation, all my friends are already back sitting in classrooms!

I have been preparing for finals all week as well as trying to do the remaining of the work that is left for my classes like small projects and papers. Good thing I’m not doing anything this weekend so that I can get it all done! Tomorrow is one of my last classes for Organizational Behavior because we handed in our final papers early and just have to take a test tomorrow to finish up.

Berkeley College was offering stress management course today which I wish I could have gone to but unfortunately I was stuck at work. It is finally getting warm outside so I hope were going to have some good events going on at the campus. I heard that the Paramus campus is having an open day at school where you can bring someone who is interested in attending the school to sit in on your classes and spend the day with you. I think that is such a good idea because what better way to see if you like the school than go to the school for a day!

So, about the International Business Club! Last week because of snow I was unable to attend the meeting so I did not have a chance to speak to the president of the club. Today was another meeting that I was hoping I could get my chance to express my feelings and concerns for the club but he ended up not even showing up for the meeting. I waited for about twenty minutes but no luck. Then I tried to go and see the Student Development Advisor so I can speak to him about the situation, but he wasn’t in his office either so I will try to catch him tomorrow. I really want to resolve this issue and make the club a success.

I am excited about the next quarter coming up. I have never taken night classes before so I am curious how they different from day. That is if they even differ. It’s also exciting to know that I will have a whole day to do whatever I want and just attend a class in the evening. I am so glad that Berkeley College has the option of mix and matching classes for your convenience. Next quarter I am going to aim to take some online classes too but this time I will remember to register early! What’s going to be better than sitting at a pool at home over the summer and taking a class while laying around.

Well, I am off to bed because tomorrow I need to prepare myself for my last class and for a long weekend of doing work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your english is very "squeeked". Alot of run-on sentences that leaves the readers to guess. Berkeley College? I hope it's not UC berkeley, Because I will be ashame.

Anonymous said...

I think you are very wrong. Blogs are supposed to be personal and written however the writer chooses to do so. As for the English being "squeeked", it should be spelt squeaked, English should be capitalized and "ashame" should be "a shame". Make sure you can speak English well before you comment on someone else’s writing skills.

Aleksandra, your doing a great job, keep up the good work!