Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Changes

Word of advice: If you want to find a good parking spot, come to class 20 min early! I cannot believe how filled up ALL of the parking lots have been lately. Today was the first time since I’ve been at Berkeley where parking lots A, B and C were all full! I was shocked.

In my previous blog I wrote about how I was having some problems with Blackboard and finding the class’s discussion board and how I had to e-mail my professor. She responded to me within a couple of hours, and I was finally able to do my work. What I did wrong is that I was looking in the discussion board folder instead of the communication folder. Today in class we talked about the work, and apparently I wasn’t the only one having issues with it. Luckily the professor is giving us another week to work on it in case we didn’t have a chance to do so this week.

The campus is starting to look so nice with the fall starting and leaves slowly beginning to fall down. It’s so relaxing just sitting on the benches and doing some homework. I have many projects coming up so I’ll get some time to enjoy working outside before it gets too cold. Sometimes it seems like one day I have no work to do and then the next everything piles up all at once. I guess I just have to stay on top of everything to not get overwhelmed.

No comments: