Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ready for Week Two

My first week back in school was a very pleasant one. It was nice to see all my friends back in class, and got to know my new professors. At the beginning of the week I got to know some new freshmen which were very friendly and nice to talk to. They seemed to be very determined and motivated to be in college.

In my World Cultures class we have a discussion board we have to go to for an assignment but I am having some problems with it. For some reason in my discussion board, there are no discussions going on. This confused me and made me worried at the same time, so I sent an e-mail to the professor so that she could possibly help me out. I’m worried because I got an e-mail from the professor today that I have not yet logged into the discussion board, and that this discussion is part of my participation grade worth 15 points for the week. That’s a lot of points that I don’t want to lose!

This week coming up is going to be busy. Alex (International Business Club Vice President) is going to attend the club convention and run it since I will be unable to make it. It’s going to be hard running the club through someone else, but I’m sure we can do it with great teamwork. I sent her all the information such as brochures and sign in sheets through e-mail so that she can use it during the club convention.

No comments: