Thursday, September 27, 2007

Favorites

I have now had all my new classes for the quarter and I really enjoyed all of them. My professors are very upbeat and pleasant to talk to. The class I have found most interesting so far is Market Research. The professor is very pleasant and I love how she made herself so available to us. For example, she gave us her house number so that we can reach her at any time! She is very flexible and understanding when it comes to the grading policy and attendance. If we have an emergency and we call her before class to tell her we cannot attend, it will be considered an excused absence as long as it is a valid reason. At the end of the quarter our grade is considered a test grade for attendance.

I still have to buy my books for this quarter. I hate buying books because they’re so expensive but that’s just the reality of going to college, it’s expensive! I noticed that some students have posted around the school the books they have available. I wish Berkeley College had a billboard that was meant just for book posts so that they would all be in one spot instead of posted in the halls, bathrooms, classrooms etc. If all the listings were in one place, it would be easy to find and convenient for everyone.

No comments: