Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Nice Break

What’s so great about Berkeley? Well besides it being a great school, unlike many other colleges, we had off on Columbus Day! It was really nice to have a day to myself and be able to catch up on my homework. I felt so motivated that not only did I finish all my homework, but I even signed up for a gym membership!

I felt like I had so much to do and I’ve only been in school for two weeks. I have a presentation to get prepared for, a company to research for a paper, an article to summarize and explain to class, an online test to take for Market Research and outline another article for Business Strategy and Policy; the list just goes on and on. Luckily I was able to get it all done thanks to our famous Mr. Columbus.

Tonight is my World Cultures class. I really like the teacher and her attitude about the subject. She makes the class fun and sitting through it isn’t as painful as it could be. Today we have to give our ideas of what we want to do our presentations on. I’ve decided I want to do mine on Polish Culture. The assignment is to pick a culture and then choose an event or a person you want to interview for your presentation. The presentation has to be a short film with music, pictures and our voice guiding everyone through the presentation. I have to find a microphone where I will be able to record my voice for the show. Today I believe we’re having a comp tech or librarian come into our classroom to explain how to add pictures, voice and music to PowerPoint presentations. It should fun to learn something new and helpful that I can apply to my assignment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Oh Okay"