Friday, October 19, 2007

Time Flies By When Youre Having Fun

“So much to do, so little time” is what everyone on campus seems to be saying. Work is piling up before our eyes and yet we still need to find time for everything else in our life. It’s been a busy week for me. Just when I got one test done, I got another assigned to me yesterday. In my Market Research class, we have a test every week on each chapter.

With the activity day changed to Thursdays I feel like I have been missing so much action on campus. On Thursdays I do substitute teaching during the day and I have a class at night. Since I can’t get out of work, I miss activity period. I always see all these advertisements for activities that will be going on which I’ll miss out on. However, seeing this is still great because it shows that the activity period is becoming so popular.

I have been trying to e-mail Alex, the International Business Club vice president but I haven’t been able to get a response from her. She mentioned to me that she will be there for the club convention but after that I heard nothing. I was hoping that somehow we would be able to run the club with her being in charge, but it doesn’t seem to be happening. I really hope the activity period goes back to Wednesdays in the winter quarter.

No comments: