Monday, October 22, 2007

Time is Flying By

This whole daylight savings time being moved has messed up my whole biological clock. When I wake up in the morning it’s so dark outside it makes me just want to go back to sleep. When I arrive on campus it’s still a little dark. I liked the summer quarter a lot better when it was nice, sunny, warm and bright! I only have one summer quarter left which I’m going to miss greatly.

It’s already time to make your schedule for the winter time. It feels like I just began the fall quarter. I got some forms in the mail from the financial aid office regarding my loan that needed to be signed. I figured it would be a lot easier to just go to the office and hand them in rather than mailing them back out. When I got there everyone seemed to be running around trying to fix something but it didn’t take long for them to take me into their office for assistance. I like how they explained everything to me quickly and I was out of there in a short time. One thing I wish they would have done is closed the door or maybe not talk so loudly about my business. I don’t need the whole waiting room to hear my financial aid business with the school. Some students may have some issues that they do not want everyone to hear.

I’m looking forward to my World Cultures class. I like how the professor is so easy going and is so available to help us. Berkeley College now has something called Pronto which some professors ask you to download onto your computer. It’s pretty much like AIM but your professors use it! You can ask questions and talk to your classmates and professors through Pronto. It’s like having a virtual professor, I love the idea! Anyway, I love the class because I’m really enjoying the atmosphere of the classroom. Everyone is very easy going and the class is open to any discussion. You can express your opinions and get good feedback from other classmates. It’s great that we have such a feeling of openness in our classes which promotes participation.

No comments: