Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Think Vacation!

I’m going to FLORIDA!!! I am so excited. I love the fact that Berkeley College has a break between every quarter. That means I get vacation while almost every other college is back in school. I can tell all my friends that I’m going on vacation while their stuck in a classroom! Want to hear another great thing? September is the best time to travel because everyone is back in school and at work, therefore all the resorts and tickets are all discounted because they don’t have many travelers. I get to go away for a whole week! Now I just hope the weather will be perfect.

The Fall schedule for day students has finally been posted. I have been procrastinating at making my schedule but I’m hoping to get it done today. I have to hand in a take home midterm exam today for my Graphical Business Presentation class. Last week in class, we did our presentations on where we would like to go on vacation if we had an unlimited amount to spend. Of course, I did a presentation on my favorite place Ft. Lauderdale, Florida where I’m going in September! I was hoping that I would be able to get my grade for my assignment, but it has not yet been posted on Blackboard.

Tomorrow Alex and I are hoping to meet and prepare for the freshman orientation on August 15th. I am looking into making new brochures and posters for the club. I’m sure we will also discuss other options of how to advertise. I think that students need an incentive to join the clubs at Berkeley. Many of those incentives include recognition as well as pride for their work. Hopefully we will be able to come up with something productive.

No comments: