Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The End

I have been so caught up with the end of the school quarter that I haven’t had a minute to sit down and write a blog. Yesterday was my last day of classes besides my online classes and it was such a nice fair well that Ms. Young made for us. As goodbye presents we got beautiful scrapbooks to make us remember Berkeley and all the events that we have done, a GREAT chocolate cake, and were still going to receive something in the mail as a thank you for all our work. It was so exciting but sad at the same time. We tried to find Dean Hughes to say our bye’s but we were unable to find him. We will still be coming on campus all the time so I’m sure we will see him again and again.

Yesterday we also had a pizza party in our class! For the last day of class which is the day of our final we decided to collect money from the class and buy pizza. At first another student was in charge of it but somehow in the process I became in charge of it! After our fair well with Student Development Ale and I went to the pizza restaurant picked up our pizzas, got some drinks, napkins, I brought plates and cups from home and we had a great party together!

Since I will be graduating I will no longer have anything to blog about regarding Berkeley activities since I’m not on campus anymore. What I will continue doing though it letting you know what life is like after Berkeley. I can blog about what have I learned at Berkeley that I am using today in life and how I can refer back to the school for help and assistance. Even though you are a college graduate, that college will always be part of your life. I am very excited to step into another part of my life and begin something new all over again!

2 comments:

Robert Wood said...

Congrats on graduating.... Keep in touch, pretty soon you might be blogging about the Alumni Association!!!

Berkeley College Online Blog said...

OMG, I just read your last blog; I am going to miss your posts SORELY (and you, in a way, although we've never actually met face-to-face). Well, God bless you and much success to you in future endeavors. I don't know if you'll actually see this, but know that you've done your family and your Berkeley College family (including your fellow bloggers) proud.