Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Almost the End

Yesterday was the last SGA meeting that we had with all our members because next week Ms. Young will not be there. She is going on vacation and we are on our own next week to run the meeting and the Chillax event. This Chillax day we decided to spice things up a little make it a Multicultural Chillax! It was sad that it was the last official day of all the members together but I’m also happy that I am graduating.

For the Multicultural Chillax day we wanted to spice things up before we leave and make things more interesting to students. We will have the regular Chillax day with mocktails, crafts etc but we will also add entertainment. Ale who is the vice president was supposed to work with a new club at Berkeley called LASSO but they have not gotten back to her or come to our meetings. We are not sure what they are up to or what they want to do about the event. They were going to do Latin dancing and inform the students about the different cultures of Latin countries. Should be interesting!

In my Global and Social Change class we are planning to have pizza on the last day of class. At first someone else was in charge of it but then the guy didn’t want to do it anymore and asked me if I could be in charge because I’m more responsible. At first I was hesitant of doing it but then I figured I’m in school anyway I might as well organize it and pick up the pizzas. I’m excited that my last few days at Berkeley will be fun.

No comments: