Sunday, September 7, 2008

Almost the End

Graduation is only a few days away and I am slowly getting very excited. Sometimes I think of never going back to school and it’s just strange thinking about that. Every time I pass school supplies in the store I think that I don’t have to get a notebook anymore or go back to school shopping etc. Once I start working full time I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself without having to do extra work when I come home from work. I got so used to this lifestyle for so long that it’s just strange knowing that it will be gone.

I asked Ms. Young if it would be possible for me to stay on the mail list once I graduate. Even though I will not longer be here I will want to stay informed about what’s going on, participate in some activities when I am in town and just visit everyone I got close to. I’m curious to see as to who the next president will be and who will take my place from September to November when they elect a new president. I will definitely miss everyone here.

Today was the longest day of my life. For my new job I have to get licensed in order to work and I need to take a 20 hour class. Well come to find out this class is 10 hours a day for 2 days! I spent 11 hours in a classroom today learning about financial information with one hour break for lunch. I have to admit it wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be but it was pretty long. The good thing was that everyone in the classroom was in the same boat and we all supported each other through the process. There were about 40 students in the class and it was nice to get to know different people. Next week I have to do another 10 hour session and then take a pre-test to qualify for my state test.

After I do all that I am off to Europe for a week and a half!

No comments: