Friday, December 14, 2007

Woo Hoo Fall Qurter is OVER!

Classes are officially over today! I’m so excited because I really need a break. I had a few final papers due which went pretty well. The professors were very nice but still kept us busy all quarter. Next quarter I am taking three classes on campus and two classes online. One of the online classes I was scheduled to take on campus but that class was canceled. In order not to lose those credits, they put me in the online version of the class.

I have never taken an online class because I like the in class experience. In order to take online classes you have to pass a short review online to prove that you have the knowledge of using Blackboard. I’m a person who learns by having someone teach things to me, but since I have no other choice but to take the online classes, we will see how it goes.

The Ms. Berkeley International Pageant is back in action with a new name! It is now going to be called Ms. Berkeley International Celebration. Because the name changes the meaning of the event, we have not yet decided if the program of the event will change. Either way, I’m sure the event will be a lot of fun!

Snow here, snow there, snow everywhere! It took me 40 minutes to dig my car out of snow this morning. I am so lucky I did not have classes or any finals today, because I would have definitely been late!

No comments: