Friday, June 15, 2007

Prep for Finals

Week 11, and the countdown begins! Well, actually the countdown for the end of the quarter has begun 3 weeks ago, but now I’m starting to get anxious. I’m sitting in a classroom at my old High School because I do substitute teaching and trying to work on my final paper for International Marketing. As I was mentioning in my previous blog, the professor never posted the final paper online for us to do. When I had the class on Tuesday, he said that he mixed up the posting dates and it never got posted. I now have to do this paper in 2 days and hand it in tonight instead of having a full week to do it. The paper is 5 questions and it has to be about 5-6 pages single spaced.

On Wednesday we had our last International Business Club meeting. We talked about what we liked and disliked this quarter as well as what we can do better next quarter. Since we got a lot of different offers from other clubs to join together, we think it will be a good idea to work together. We thought of doing another car wash, but I know some clubs get offended when other clubs steal their ideas, I know I would be!

The other day I got a message in my e-mail about a meeting this Friday that would be a continuation of the Leadership Retreat I attended in February. I only received the e-mail around Monday or Tuesday, so I likely won’t be able to attend because of work. If I knew about the event earlier, then I would have taken off from work. Hopefully people that do attend will be able to fill me in on what went on afterwards. I also hope to attend next year!

No comments: