Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finals Week!

It’s finally the Last week of the quarter! Monday was our last day of regular classes. Two of my professors were great, and gave us our final exams during the week of regular classes. We were able to hand in our final work early because of this. Blackboard is very helpful, I was able to check my grades, and now I am certain that I got A’s in two of my classes.

I only have two finals left. One is in Advertising and Promotion and the other one is in Algebra. On Monday I took my final test in Abnormal Psychology. The teacher was very helpful by giving us a whole review right before the test. This reminded us a lot of what we went over in class, as well as made it easier for us to understand the test questions. The professor let us out early, so I had some time to finish up my Algebra review packet.

The weather was so nice that I couldn’t resist going outside. The Garret Mountain campus is a beautiful one, with trees, plants, and walkways. They also have some picnic tables out on the grass where students can relax and sit. Since it was so nice outside, I took my laptop and homework, sat on the bench, and did my work there. It was so pleasant. I wish they had more benches out there so that more students have places to relax in the open.

Algebra class on Monday went well. Since I finished my practice packet, I was able to ask the professor questions that I did not understand for the final exam. She was very helpful to everyone in the class. After answering individual questions, she slightly went over each chapter. This really helped me remember everything we have done up to this point. I can’t wait till the final exams on Thursday just to get them done with!

No comments: