Friday, June 8, 2007

Pizza and Movie

The International Business Club event Pizza and a Movie went great! We didn’t have as great of an outcome as we have wanted, but we still got a lot of people to come. I left class a little early so that Alex and I could set everything up for the event. She met me in the Multimedia room around 10:30am, and at that time I went to see Ms. Tripp to find out about the pizza and drinks that she has ordered for us. She said that the pizza may be about 15 min late, but luckily they got there just in time for the event.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, the posters I had made for the cafeteria were thrown away and there were no announcements on Blackboard about the event. To make up for that, I went to school early, ran to the computer lab, printed out about 10 copies, and hung them up on walls wherever it was allowed. After that I ran to my first class and luckily I made it on time.
Almost all of my papers for my finals are done, except 2. I still have to do a paper for Abnormal Psychology as well as finish a take home multiple choice test for International Marketing. There is only one problem with the International Marketing exam. Our class was on Tuesday, and our professor said he would have the test posted by Wednesday, noon at the latest. It is now 11:20pm on a Friday and the test is still not posted! My issue is that I hope he doesn’t post it at the last minute and think it will be get done by Tuesday. The test has 100 questions!

Next week is week 11, and the last week of classes before the finals. My Algebra teacher gave us extra credit problems to do, so I need to get cracking on those. I didn’t do as well as I wanted to on one of the tests, so I have to bring that grade up a little bit. Next week we will all start talking about summer activities for the International Business Club. We have gotten a lot of offers from other clubs to work together on projects for the school. I think it is a really good idea, and it will be a fun opportunity to meet other people. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will keep you updated…

No comments: