Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Log In

Yet another week has passed by and today is finally hump day. For the longest time I didn’t know what people meant by hump day but I finally asked someone and got my answer. Wednesday is called hump day because it’s in the middle of the week. It’s that day where we are finally half way through the week and we are getting over the hump of the week being almost over. The answer was so simple this whole time and I can’t believe I didn’t get it.

For some reason I sometimes have issues logging into my Berkeley account after I have not logged into it for a while. The other day I was trying to log in and it was not allowing me to. I knew that Berkeley has created new passwords for students where the password is more complex and not so easy to crack, but my new password was still not working. The good thing about Berkeley is that they always have help available.

When I couldn’t log in I simply went to live chat help on the Berkeley website. They transferred me to the right department and I got to talk to a woman that was very helpful. She reset my password and within 5 minutes I was able to log into my account without any problems. I was able to do all that without even picking up a phone. Just a few clicks and my problem was solved. Many times I hate talking on the phone, staying on hold, and having to explain my situation 5 times to 5 different people. This service was great and very helpful.

There are many events going on at Berkeley all the time but one caught my eye that I am very interested in. Berkeley is presenting a play called B Free Franklin that is acted out by students of Berkeley College. This play is playing on many dates and everyone should come out and see this play to support Berkeley students.

No comments: