Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Its Going by Fast

Time is flying by so quickly! I feel like I have just started this quarter and right now we’re already in week 4. So far I have had two tests one in my Statistics class, and one in Forensic Science. Since Blackboard allows us to view our grades online after the professor posts them, I was already able to find out that I got A’s on both. That made me excited!

Almost every day I am noticing positive changes going on at Berkeley College. At first I noticed the new parking lot being built and then the recycling project. The new thing I noticed is that we are also getting a new bathroom in the Registrar building. I hated those bathrooms for being so small before and I’m very glad to see it get a facelift. One thing I hope that Berkeley does down the line is create a sidewalk from the parking lot to the main building. Right now there is just a road or cars and people just sneak by on the side or on the grass. This is terrible when it’s raining and the sides flood with water. Then you have to watch out for cars splashing you when driving by as well as being careful not to get ran over!

We have some really interesting events going on this quarter. Some events that caught my eye include a trip to the Montel Williams show as well as a play put on by one of Berkeley’s professors. The only problem I have with the events is that they’re on Fridays and not on weekends. I have work and other activities during the week day, so sometimes I feel like I’m missing out a lot since I cannot attend certain activities. The International Business Club is currently looking into planning a trip to Mountain Creek. Its summer time and taking a nice trip to a water park would be so much fun! We need to try and find some group discounts and forms of transportation. I love the fact that Berkeley College is conveniently located next to everything!

No comments: