Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dont Take TAG!!!

I am still a bit angry and fuming about what happened to me and the company that tried to steal my identity. Just when you think you can trust someone you really can’t. We are entering a new crime opportunity and I hope that it doesn’t explode into a new form of identity theft. All I can say about it now is that I’m glad I was smart enough to stop it, and learn from the experience.

Berkeley has been trying really hard to keep the TAG for students. TAG is a government grant to students who meet the income requirements for a grant. Students who would not normally be able to afford going to college get this grant to help them with school expenses. It’s a great gift to students who are really trying to do something with their life. If Berkeley loses this grant many students will likely have to drop out.

The other day I received an e-mail from Berkeley asking the Alumni to stand up for current students and try to save the tag. You can go to a website and let the local governing offices know that students need this and they depend on it. Click here to get the message across

Berkeley students attended Trenton to fight for TAG. Check out their pictures of their time there:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice