Monday, November 24, 2008

The weekend has come and gone and it’s time to go back to work. Berkeley students are slowly getting ready for finals and the end of the fall quarter already. Talking to students makes me feel like I’m still in school which feels great. I remember quarters flew by so quickly so you really needed to enjoy them while you could. Having quarters instead of semester’s makes your whole college career feel like it’s going by quicker. Sometimes you felt like you blink and it’s gone!

I saw that Berkeley had a great event going on a few weeks back! The event was called the Multicultural Festival and it was created so that students can appreciate and learn about the different cultures on the campus. This event has been being planned since before I graduated. I am so happy to see it come together and finally happen at the campus. Check out the pictures!


No comments: